Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Unique & Savory, goat cheese compliments this cheesecake recipe. Velvety texture and creaminess of the goat cheese allows for a wonderful dish!
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
Filling or batter
- 32 ounces chavrie fresh goat cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped chives
- salt and pepper (to season)
- Shell Directions:.
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Blend all ingredients together until mixed well.
- Press into the bottom of a 9 inch baking dish or false bottom pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes to crisp up the shell.
- Cheese Cake Directions:.
- Blend Chavrie® with eggs and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Scatter the spinach evenly over the bottom of the pre baked shell.
- Pour custard into the shell.
- Bake at 350°F until a knife blade inserted into the cake comes out clean about 45 minutes.
- Use Roast Garlic and Herb Chavrie® ® omit the herbs in batter.