Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
What a savory dish this is!
Make and share this Savory Cashew Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Combine preserves, mustard, and curry powder in a large skillet. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until preserves are completely melted.
- Put cashews in a small bowl. Coat chicken breast halves first in the preserves mixture, then roll in the nuts.
- Bake in prepared baking dish in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Just before serving time, bring remaining sauce to a boil, then lower heat and cook for 2 minutes. Serve over baked chicken.