Recipe by SarahBelle9475
Only a few ingredients and a bunch of flavor! This Recipe has an Indian-inspired spice mixture and I got it out of a Cooking Light magazine.
Top Review by Meaney
Ahh Haa so I mixed it all together and baked it all (didnt notice I was supposed to put the sauce on after LOL) and I kept testing after 10 minutes, it took more like 30 for us! but it was great we loved it! yummi! WELL anyway I suggest pre cut squash cause that took forever but really taste good we are going to eat it again!
- 6 cups butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500°F Peel and cube butternut squash. Toss squash in oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place squash in a single layer jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 500F for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven; toss squash with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.