1/4 Photos of Savory Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms
I love this, it made me love Brussels sprouts! It's elegant enough to serve at a dinner party, easy enough for Tuesday night!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim stems of Brussels sprouts. Cut an X in the core end of each one with a sharp knife.
- 2Place sprouts in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 inch water. Bring to a boil; cover and stearm for 9-11 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 3Transfer to a 13x9x2-inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Top with mushrooms.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, vinegar, butter, salt, tarragon, marjoram and pepper. Drizzle over mushrooms and sprouts.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 182.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g