Recipe by Geema
The key to making tasty Brussels sprouts is the same one for broccoli...Do Not Overcook! These have a savory addition of Dijon mustard and a dash of cream.
- 946.0 ml Brussels sprout
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml milk or 29.58 ml cream or 29.58 ml soymilk
- 2.46 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim the base of the sprouts and peel off the bruised outer leaves.
- Cut in half if the sprouts are large.
- Cook the sprouts in lightly salted boiling water for around 5-8 minutes.
- Continue to taste test and they are done when just barely tender with a slight crispness left.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK THESE LITTLE CABBAGES!
- They will then be strong tasting, which is why a lot of people don't like this delicious vegetable.
- Stir in the mustard and the cream.
- Season with pepper.