Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, Grated
- 2 tablespoons olives, pitted, Chopped
- 1 cup plum tomato, Chopped
- to taste fresh basil leaf
- Mix oil and garlic; spread on cut surfaces of bread.
- Bake at 400F for 8 - 10 minutes or until toasted.
- Cool Mix cream cheese and Parmesan cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
- Stir in olives.
- Spread on cooled bread halves.
- Top with tomatoes and basil leaves.
- Cut diagonally into slices.
very intersting taste. I prepared this recipe as an appetizer last night for a girls get together. Everyone loved it. I was going to ommit the cream cheese,but I am so glad I decided to use. It definitely gives a whole different unique taste. thanks!
I loved this recipe. I have made bruschetta many times before but never with cream cheese. It makes all the difference. Served it at a party and everyone raved about it. Thanks for a great recipe.