Prep 10 mins
Cook 38 mins
This is out of Pillsbury Bake-off Winners!
- 8-12 slice of precooked bacon, chopped
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml finely chopped green pepper
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 2 (680.38 g) canpillsbury golden layer refrigerated buttermilk or 2 (680.38 g) can flakey biscuits
- 59.14-118.29 ml butter or 59.14-118.29 ml margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350.
- Generously grease 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- In large bowl, combine bacon, parmesan cheese bell pepper and onion; mix well.
- Separate dough into 20 biscuits.
- With scissors, cut each biscuit into quarters; place in bowl with bacon-cheese mixture.
- Toss to mix.
- Arrange mixture in greased pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for 28-38 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately invert onto serving plate; remove pan. Serve warm.
Yummers! We really enjoyed this for dinner tonight. I don't mind the bacon not being crispy but some people might like to crisp it up a bit first. I had to cook this for about 10 minutes more to cook through. I also didn't have to grease the pan because I used a silicone one. I skipped the green pepper but you could really add lots of your faves like mushrooms or green onion. Made for my adopted chef for PAC 2011. Thanks Ck2plz! :)