This is out of Pillsbury Bake-off Winners!
Make and share this Savory Biscuit Bubble Ring recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Generously grease 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- In large bowl, combine bacon, parmesan cheese bell pepper and onion; mix well.
- Separate dough into 20 biscuits.
- With scissors, cut each biscuit into quarters; place in bowl with bacon-cheese mixture.
- Toss to mix.
- Arrange mixture in greased pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for 28-38 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately invert onto serving plate; remove pan. Serve warm.