1/1 Photo of Savory Biscuit Bubble Ring
This is out of Pillsbury Bake-off Winners!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Generously grease 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- 3In large bowl, combine bacon, parmesan cheese bell pepper and onion; mix well.
- 4Separate dough into 20 biscuits.
- 5With scissors, cut each biscuit into quarters; place in bowl with bacon-cheese mixture.
- 6Toss to mix.
- 7Arrange mixture in greased pan.
- 8Drizzle with melted butter.
- 9Bake at 350 for 28-38 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Immediately invert onto serving plate; remove pan. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Biscuit Bubble Ring
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 242.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g