Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My family thought these were good way to prepare steaks. When I made these steaks I used 5 marinating steaks and doubled the marinade. I got this recipe from Tops courtesy of National Cattlemen's Beef Association.
- 1 3⁄4 lbs boneless beef steaks, cut into 3/4 to 1-inch thick (4 steaks)
- 1⁄4 cup steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 drops hot sauce
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl; remove and reserve 2 tbl.
- Place beef steaks and remaining marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Remove steaks; discard marinade.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 16 to 20 minutes for medium rare to medium, turning occasionally.
- Brush both sides with reserved marinade during last 2 minutes.
- *If using chuck, bottom round or shoulder steak: Increase marinating time to 60 minutes.