Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Beef and spices cooked in the crock pot then added to sandwich rolls
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 boneless chuck roast, 3-4 lbs
- 8 -10 sandwich buns, split
- 1. Combine seasonings, rub over roast and place in crock pot.
- 2. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours, shred with fork and serve on sandwich rolls.