Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This rub brings beef or pork to life, also great to use for the outdoor rotisserie :) --- the amounts are enough for one 3-4 pound roast
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine all seasonings together in a bowl.
- Rub over meat.
- Cover meat and refrigerate for 24-48 hours.
We love our herbs and this was the perfect addition to my pork roast. Excellent rub!
I used this rub for a roast I was making using Shirley's Perfect Rare Roast Beef. The spices rubbed into the roast was really good and the roast came out perfect baked this way! Thank you for sharing!
I haven't used this as is, but it was the inspiration for my own Herb Rub for Grilled Pork and, thinking of the ingredients, I'm sure it is just as good unaltered.