Recipe by Lakerdog2
From "The Busy Family Cookbook." This was super fast and yummy. Nice flavor for something so simple. Great for a fast weeknight meal.
Top Review by pgarrison12
This is comfort food @ it's best. My " special needs nephew" said to give it 5 stars!!! He had two huge helpings. I served w/mashed potatoes, because my husband prefers potatoes to pasta. This will definitely be made again throughout the winter.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 297.66 g can condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 118.29 ml beef gravy
- 113.39 g can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 14.79 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml water
- hot cooked noodles
- minced fresh parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, gravy and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and water, mix until smooth. Stir into beef mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles. Garnish with parsley if desired.