Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am not a salmon lover but sure did become one after this delicious dinner!
Make and share this Savory Baked Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb salmon, cut into 4 pieces, 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons shallots
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons parsley, fresh, minced
- 2 teaspoons tarragon, fresh, minced
- 2 teaspoons chives, fresh, minced
- Place fish on a lined and spray baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with wine, shallots and S&P both sides.
- Cover with foil and Bake @ 425 for 15-20 minutes. Check for doneness. Should be pink & flaky in thickest part.
- In the mean time:
- In a small pan warm mayonnaise & chicken broth, whisk in mustard.
- Add the remaining ingredients until warmed through.
- Serve over hot salmon.