Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of my favorite ways to bake salmon. Very flavorful and great with rice.
- 1 lb salmon steak, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour half of the sauce mixture over the fish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, basting with remaining sauce.