These pork chops are seasoned well enough to put on the BBQ grill but are baked instead. When done they are juicy and tender. The seasonings are an estimate, as any cook will tell you we generally eyeball them to taste.
My Private Note
pork ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon famous dave's steak & burger seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup of smart balance omega plus light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup ready-to-use baked pizza crust, c of country bob's all purpose sauce
- nonstick cooking spray
- 5 pork chops
- 1Heat grill or frying pan to 350 degrees. Lightly spray with oil.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 3Lay pork chops on a flat surface and trim the fat.
- 4Season pork chops by sprinkling a a thin layer of all the seasonings on one side.
- 5Place chops seasoned side down on grill.
- 6Season second side while the seasoned side lightly browns.
- 7Once lightly browned flip chops and lightly brown the second side.
- 8Transfer chops into a shallow non stick 2.5 quart baking pan.
- 9Lightly spread a thin coat of Mayo on the side of the pork chop that is facing up.
- 10Place chops in oven (uncovered) and reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- 11Bake for 15 minutes.
- 12Remove chops and brush on Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce.
- 13Place chops back in the over for three minutes.
- 14Remove chops and let rest 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Baked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.5
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 141.5 mg
- Sodium 671.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 41.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: