Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a delicious chicken dish, I am sure you will enjoy! You can omit the mozza cheese on top if desired.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or more if you prefer the breasts more creamier)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons herb with garlic soup mix
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 11 x 7 baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine mayo, Parmesan cheese and soup mix.
- place the chicken in prepared pan.
- spread with the mayo mixture.
- Mix bread crumbs with melted butter and 1-2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, then sprinkle on the chicken.
- Top with 1 cup grated mozza cheese (if using).
- Bake, covered for 25 mins, uncover, bake for another 10 mins, or until chicken is cooked and cheese well melted.
I used 4 chicken breasts & topped 2 of them with the mozzarella & left 2 without ~ Both were wonderful, although those with the added cheese I think I liked a bit more! Yet another great way to serve up one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Cookathon for Kittencal]