Recipe by my3beachbabes
This is a Paula Deen Recipe. Thought it sounded really good! Time doese't include marinating time of 1 hour.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 chicken breast halves (about 7 lbs)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine olive oil, and next 6 ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375'.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade. Place chicken skin side up, on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake 45 to 55 minutes, or until done. Serve and enjoy!