Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a Paula Deen Recipe. Thought it sounded really good! Time doese't include marinating time of 1 hour.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 chicken breast halves (about 7 lbs)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine olive oil, and next 6 ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375'.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade. Place chicken skin side up, on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake 45 to 55 minutes, or until done. Serve and enjoy!
It was good, we liked it. I actually used a pork loin (2 lbs) and 1/2d the marinade. I did bake the pork loin in the marinade to increase flavor to the meat. Thanks.
Hi Deb. Great chicken and so easy. We baked for 45 minutes and they were done. My daughters loved this one too. A good family meal. Reviewed for an outstanding recipe tag in the Kids Forum Recipe Swap :D
Things might just take a bit longer to do in the South as opposed to the West, but I baked 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts for 35 minutes at 375Â°F & they were done to perfection for us! I did score each several times with a sharp knife before marinating, but that shouldn't make any significant difference, except in getting the marinade onto more surface! Also, you got a great recipe here & one I'll definitely make again! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]