1/1 Photo of Savory Asparagus Bread Pudding
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe was found online. Feel free to add in other vegetable of your choosing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan or casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Using a serrated knife, cut the bread into 3/4-inch cubes and put all of the cubes in a large bowl.
- 3In medium bowl, whish together the milk, broth, eggs, salt, pepper, and dill until combined. Pour the mixture over the bread.
- 4Snap off the tough ends of the asparagus and cut the spears into 1-inch pieces. Add them to the bread along with the mushrooms and shallots.
- 5Fold everything together well to combine the ingredients. Spoon them into the prepared pan and pat down the top to compact the ingredients. Sprinkle the cheese evenly ever the top.
- 6Bake the pudding for 45 minutes, or until the top is browned and crisp and there is no liquid in the center. Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into portions.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Asparagus Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.1
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 134.8 mg
- Sodium 1319.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 20.0 g