Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From an "Annie's Natural" newsletter. Savory, simple little morsels that provide a lovely change of pace from the typical sugar-coated fare! Adapted from a recipe by Cait Jonson.
- 1 cup whole almond
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- sea salt, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add other ingredients and saute, stirring often, until almonds are fragrant and lightly toasted.
- May be served warm, or will keep stored in airtight container, for several days.