Entered for safe-keeping, a very simple and quick comfort food, from squidoo.com/best-pressure-cooker-recipe-ever. She uses an electric pressure cooker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the macaroni, chicken stock, cream, salt and pepper into the pressure cooker.
- 2Bring the pressure cooker to high pressure, then adjust heat level to stay at high pressure. Cook for 7 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat. Follow recommendations for your pressure cooker on how to let the steam out of the pressure cooker. (For my electric pressure cooker, I have to wait 10-15 minutes before releasing steam.).
- 4Remove the lid, directing the steam away from you.
- 5Add the butter, milk and cheeses to the pot and stir.
- 6Note: If you have no heavy cream, melt 1/3 cup butter in the microwave and then add 2/3 cup milk. If you have 2% milk, add a tablespoon of flour to the ingredients.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savenlives's Best Macaroni and Cheese - Pressure Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.1
- Calories from Fat 467
- Total Fat 51.8 g
- Saturated Fat 31.2 g
- Cholesterol 174.6 mg
- Sodium 1346.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 33.7 g