Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This recipe makes a large large dip. Very yummy with lots of good stuff. A hit at any social event. Lots of chopping. My sister in law Salia taught me this.
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat, shredded
- 1 lb fresh small shrimp
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, diced
- 4 avocados, chopped small
- 1 fresh lemon
- 2 diced garlic cloves
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, chopped up
- 1 quart pace picante salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) jar seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 tablespoon pappy's seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon natures seasoning
- 1 -2 fresh jalapeno, diced
- Cut up all fresh vegetables fine.
- Squeeze lemon on avacados and mix in
- Add everything else and stir.
- Season to taste.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.