Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A recipe I got from Taste of Home. I have never made this yet. But I thought it sounded interesting.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can canned spaghetti in tomato sauce with cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook beef over medium heat; drain.
- Stir in soup, spaghetti and vegetables.
- Transfer to an ungreased 11x7x2 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and let stand for a few minutes until melted.