A recipe I got from Taste of Home. I have never made this yet. But I thought it sounded interesting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beef over medium heat; drain.
- 2Stir in soup, spaghetti and vegetables.
- 3Transfer to an ungreased 11x7x2 inch baking dish.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese and let stand for a few minutes until melted.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Save a Penny Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.5
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.7 mg
- Sodium 900.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
canned spaghetti in tomato sauce with cheese