Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
Great combination of flavors. A must for fish lovers.
Make and share this Savannah Citrus Sole recipe from Food.com.
- Run pecans through food processor until finely chopped. Combine with bread crumbs.
- Beat egg (add 1-2 TBSP water).
- Place OJ, Ginger and Lemon Juice in sauce pan and heat on medium high heat. Bring to boil. Lower heat to medium and let sauce reduce by half.
- While juice mix is heating, place Sole in egg wash then dredge in crumb mix. Place breaded fish in sprayed oven safe casserole dish.
- Bake fish at 450 degrees for 5-7 minutes (8-10 minutes for thicker fish).
- Remove sauce from heat and add butter. Mix butter in sauce as it melts.
- Place fish on plate. Top with sauce and enjoy!