Great combination of flavors. A must for fish lovers.
My Private Note
5.5 oz ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Run pecans through food processor until finely chopped. Combine with bread crumbs.
- 2Beat egg (add 1-2 TBSP water).
- 3Place OJ, Ginger and Lemon Juice in sauce pan and heat on medium high heat. Bring to boil. Lower heat to medium and let sauce reduce by half.
- 4While juice mix is heating, place Sole in egg wash then dredge in crumb mix. Place breaded fish in sprayed oven safe casserole dish.
- 5Bake fish at 450 degrees for 5-7 minutes (8-10 minutes for thicker fish).
- 6Remove sauce from heat and add butter. Mix butter in sauce as it melts.
- 7Place fish on plate. Top with sauce and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savannah Citrus Sole
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 946.5
- Calories from Fat 632
- Total Fat 70.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 256.2 mg
- Sodium 1017.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 40.2 g