Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can make these ahead and place in a covered container, then bake when needed.
- 1 lb fresh large mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sauterne white wine
- 1 cup herbed croutons, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wipe mushrooms with damp cloth.
- Remove the stems and finely chop.
- Set aside.
- Dip mushroom cap in melted butter and place crown-side-down in baking pan.
- Saute chopped mushrooms and onions in remaining butter.
- Remove from heat and add the wine and croutons; Toss.
- Spoon mixture into caps.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until hot.