Prep 7 mins
Cook 6 mins
From Weight Watchers website.
Make and share this Sauteed Zucchini With Oregano and Feta (Ww 1 Point) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini and oregano; sauté until zucchini is golden brown, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and add parsley; toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle feta cheese over top just before serving. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.
Yummy! I made this as a quick side dish for basic salt and peppered pork chops. Turned out wonderful! I didn't have any parsley, so I took the advice from a review and added Mrs Dash. Although, all I had was the original Mrs Dash. Still turned out very tasty. Would be good with or without feta, but the feta definitely adds the extra yumm!
A quick side dish that is sure to please. The squash is crisp tender. The spices were perfect and the feta cheese made a nice creamy finish to a lower fat side. In my house this did not serve 4.
This was great! Quick and easy to prepare. The feta cheese made the dish. I cut the chunks into 1-inch pieces, thought 2-inch were a bit to big. I also used fresh oregano. Thanks Redsie for posting.