Great way to use those fresh garden vegetables. Courtesy of September 2007 issue of Bon Appetit.
Make and share this Sauteed Zucchini, Cherry Tomatoes, Olives and Basil recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 lbs zucchini, trimmed, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices
- 2 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cups small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄3 cup halved pitted kalamata olive
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat oil in large skilled over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini, garlic, and rosemary.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Saute until zucchini is just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and olives.
- Saute until tomatoes just begin to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Mix in basil and vinegar.
- Season vegetables to taste with salt and pepper.