1/6 Photos of Sauteed Zucchini, Cherry Tomatoes, Olives and Basil
Galley Wench's Note:
Great way to use those fresh garden vegetables. Courtesy of September 2007 issue of Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4-1 1/2 lbs zucchini, trimmed, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices
- 2 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cups small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup halved pitted kalamata olive
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1Heat oil in large skilled over medium-high heat.
- 2Add zucchini, garlic, and rosemary.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Saute until zucchini is just tender, about 5 minutes.
- 5Add tomatoes and olives.
- 6Saute until tomatoes just begin to soften, about 2 minutes.
- 7Mix in basil and vinegar.
- 8Season vegetables to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Zucchini, Cherry Tomatoes, Olives and Basil
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g