1/2 Photos of Sauteed Zucchini and Mushroom with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Zucchini, mushroom and sundried tomatoes! What a wonderful, colorful dish, tasty dish. And so easy to prepare!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 small zucchini, trimmed,cut in half crosswise,then cut lenghthwise into 1/4-inch-thick strips (about 4 oz each)
- 1/2 lb white button mushrooms, stemmed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry-packed sun-dried tomato, halves,cut into thin strips with kitchen shears,soaked in warm water to cover for 15 minutes,drain
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil (optional)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1In a large nonstick skillet; heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the garlic and zucchini and cook, tossing and stirring often for 3 minutes.
- 3Add mushrooms, sundried-tomatoes, broth and basil, if using.
- 4Cook, tossing and stirring constantly, until zucchini are crisp-tender and the mushroom are sofened and have just begun to release their liquid, about 2 minutes.
- 5Remove skillet from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Zucchini and Mushroom with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 79.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: