Zesty, with a pleasant tang.
Make and share this Sauteed Zucchini and Arugula recipe from Food.com.
- Place the zucchini in a dry dish towel and wring out all the excess moisture; dry the squash carefully with a dry towel.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, melt the butter; add in the zucchini; stir for 2 minutes.
- Add in the arugula and continue stirring for another minute or two.
- Add in the garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; stir until combined.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust; serve immediately.