1/1 Photo of Sauteed Zucchini and Arugula
Zesty, with a pleasant tang.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the zucchini in a dry dish towel and wring out all the excess moisture; dry the squash carefully with a dry towel.
- 2In a medium pan over medium heat, melt the butter; add in the zucchini; stir for 2 minutes.
- 3Add in the arugula and continue stirring for another minute or two.
- 4Add in the garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; stir until combined.
- 5Taste for seasoning and adjust; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Zucchini and Arugula
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.5
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 20.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: