Recipe by **Jubes**
A quick and easy zucchini recipe to be used as a vege on the side
Top Review by morgainegeiser
This was a great zucchini recipe, added some Italian seasoning and more garlic. Made a 1/2 recipe as I was making another zucchini recipe at the same time, but this one is a keeper and quick to prepare.
- 907.18 g zucchini (approx 1 kg)
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced or 1 small onion, thinly sliced and diced
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 0.25 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the zucchini into small cubes. I usually cut them a couple of times lengthways and then slice them across to make smallish cubes or wedges.
- Sauté the shallots in the oil for a few minutes until softened. Add the diced zucchini and cook over a medium heat until almost cooked thru (about 15 minutes).
- Add the chopped parsley and salt to taste .Continue to cook for another 5 minutes , or until the zucchini is fully cooked.