Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Taken in Coup de Pouce. Simple and easy recipe. Only 5 minutes of cooking.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 small green zucchini, cut in finely slices on an angle
- 2 small yellow zucchini, cut in finely slices on an angle
- 1 teaspoon garlic, cut finely
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- In a big skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini, garlic, dry crushed red pepper and cook, stirring often, for about 5 minutes or until veggies have soften.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Simple and good. Too much balsamic vinegar is overpowering, be careful with the quantity, less is more.
Delicious! The balsamic vinegar and red pepper flakes gave just a very slight bit of tang and heat and made this a wonderful variation of the "standard" sauteed zucchini.
Definitely a very quick and easy recipe to make. The family did not really care for the taste of the balsamic vinegar in this - it seemed to overwhelm the zucchini. I used a combination of zucchini and yellow squash and followed your instructions exactly. Hubby liked the kick from the red pepper. I think next time I'll use this recipe but without or really limit the balsamic vinegar. Thanks for sharing in Potluck Tag.