Recipe by Derf
Very nice and crispy. I sometimes add a few mushrooms.
Top Review by Leah O.
I thought I hated yellow squash, but was forced to buy some as part of a diet I'm on. I found this recipe and it was delicious! Like I think I could eat this everyday! Who knew I was just eating squash wrong this whole time! Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced into 1/4 inches,look for good colour
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Place oil in saute pan over medium heat.
- Add squash and onion.
- Cook and stir until crisp and tender for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with whole oregano and a splash of white wine.
- Depending on how you like it, I use about half the amount of oil called for, 1/4 cup is too much for us.