1/1 Photo of Sauteed Yellow Squash and Tomatoes
This is a recipe from a now closed grocery store. Very quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Without peeling, slice squash in 1/2" diagonal slices.
- 2In medium sized skillet, melt butter or margarine and saute onions until golden.
- 3Add squash and remaining ingredients, toss to combine.
- 4cover and cook 10 - 15 minutes over medium heat until tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Yellow Squash and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 801.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g