Sauteed Washington Trout With Macadamia Nuts
- Toast the macadamia nuts in a dry skillet set on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Dredge the trout in the flour.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Sauté the trout for 6 minutes; turn and sauté the other side about 8 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the pan and keep warm.
- Put the shallots and wine into the hot pan and cook down for about 2 minutes. Stir in the parsley, butter, and nuts. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the trout and serve.