Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 50 g butter
- 4 green zucchini, sliced lengthways
- 4 squash, halved
- 240 g shelled fresh peas
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon thyme leaves
- freshly groundblack peppercorn
- flaked sea salt, to serve
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over high heat until foaming. Add the zucchini, squash and peas, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice and lemon thyme, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Remove from heat. Taste and season with pepper. Place in a large serving bowl and sprinkle with Sea Salt Flakes.