Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious and fairly simple recipe that was included in the Greenling.com local box of produce
Make and share this Sauteed Turnips With Spinach and Raisins recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet (with a lid), heat the olive oil and garlic over medium heat.
- While that heats, peel the turnips and chop them into thin strips, like tiny French fries.
- When oil is heated, add the turnips and raisins and saute for about 3 minutes.
- Pour in the lime juice and cover; let it cook for 5-10 more minutes, allowing turnips to soften.
- Meanwhile, wash and chop or tear up the spinach.
- After 5-10 minutes are up and turnips are tender, stir in the spinach and cook it until it just begins to wilt.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with nutmeg.