1/1 Photo of Sauteed Tilapia Tacos With Grilled Peppers and Onions
weekend cooker's Note:
Slice the onion just before placing it on the grill. If given time to set, the onion rings will begin to separate and will not have good grill marks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to high heat.
- 2Arrange onion slices and bell peppers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- 3Grill onions 12 minutes turning after 6 minutes, Grill bell peppers 12 minutes turning occasionally.
- 4Remove from grill, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 5Slice onion rings in half, and thinly slice bell peppers, discarding seeds, and stems.
- 6Combine onion, bell pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl.
- 7Sprinkle fish evenly with remaining salt, and pepper.
- 8Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- 9Add fish to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, or until desired degree of doneness.
- 10Warm tortilla according to package directions.
- 11Divide fish, onion mixture, and jalapeno slices evenly among tortillas.
- 12Serve with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Tilapia Tacos With Grilled Peppers and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.6
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 70.8 mg
- Sodium 533.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 31.8 g