Prep 12 mins
Cook 14 mins
I wanted to start eating more leafy greens. I found this recipe in Sunset magazine and adapted it to my taste. Now I make it weekly.
- Heat oil in a large deep skillet over medium -high heat.
- Cook bacon, stirring, until crispy, about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, red pepper, and chard stems and ribs and cook until slightly softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add chard leaves and pepper flakes, cover skillet, and cook until wilted, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.