1/4 Photos of Sauteed Swiss Chard (Don't Be Afraid!!!)
Incredibly yummy- slightly spicy with a bit of lemon zip. This is the MOST delicious swiss chard recipe EVER! -I promise. (Adapted from a recipe from Bon Appetit)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and oil in heavy large pan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper.
- 2Sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- 3Add swiss chard; stir to coat.
- 4Cover and cook until tender (stirring occasionally) about 8 minutes.
- 5Squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon onto chard.
- 6Season to taste with salt.
Browse Our Top Chard Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chard Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Swiss Chard (Don't Be Afraid!!!)
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.0
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 447.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g