Recipe by Normaone
This super easy and quick recipe helps use up the excess summer garden produce.
Top Review by miscellaneousmail
It was wonderful!!! I made a few substitutions, though. I used a small amount of dried oregano instead of the tarragon. I also used canola oil and a dash (or three) of butter-flavored popcorn salt instead of the butter. It was very easy to make. It went well past when it was supposed to be "done", but instead of getting squishy, it carmelized--an added bonus!
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 large shallot, sliced thin
- 1 lb zucchini, sliced into 1/3 inch rounds
- 1 lb summer squash, sliced into 1/3 inch rounds