Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick, easy to make, yummy dessert topping. Serve over ice cream, cheesecake, custard or cake. You can sub your favorite cookies.
- 44.37 ml butter
- 59.14 ml coarsely chopped walnuts
- 44.37 ml dark brown sugar
- 473.18 ml large strawberries, quartered
- 44.37 ml grated semisweet chocolate
- 59.14 ml crumbled toffee lace cookie
- Melt butter in a medium skillet.
- When bubbly add walnuts, cook stirring until they just begin to color.
- Add brown sugar, stir and cook 25 seconds.
- Remove from heat, add strawberries and chocolate.
- Quickly stir to melt chocolate and coat the berries.
- Spoon over your choice of dessert and sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
Absolutely delicious served over pound cake. Super fast and easy to make. Made for Lorac's cookathon. Thanks for a great recipe!