Recipe by Lorac
A quick, easy to make, yummy dessert topping. Serve over ice cream, cheesecake, custard or cake. You can sub your favorite cookies.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 cups large strawberries, quartered
- 3 tablespoons grated semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled toffee lace cookie
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a medium skillet.
- When bubbly add walnuts, cook stirring until they just begin to color.
- Add brown sugar, stir and cook 25 seconds.
- Remove from heat, add strawberries and chocolate.
- Quickly stir to melt chocolate and coat the berries.
- Spoon over your choice of dessert and sprinkle with cookie crumbs.