Recipe by cylee
My favorite way to prepare mushrooms. Even if you don't like mushrooms, you'll like these. Great served over steaks or mashed potatoes. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml unsalted butter
- 14.79 ml italian mixed herbs
- 4.92 ml thyme
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 14.79 ml dried onion flakes
- 118.29 ml wine (red for meat, white, fish dinner)
- 473.18 ml sliced mushrooms
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in olive oil over low heat.
- Add italian herbs, thyme, garlic,dried onion and Worcestershire sauce. Warm for about 10 minutes, do not let garlic burn.
- Increase heat to medium, add wine and stir to mix.
- Add sliced mushrooms, stir to coat.
- Reduce to low hat and simmer for about 5 minutes.