1/1 Photo of Sauteed Steak-House Style Mushrooms
My favorite way to prepare mushrooms. Even if you don't like mushrooms, you'll like these. Great served over steaks or mashed potatoes. Adjust seasonings to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in olive oil over low heat.
- 2Add italian herbs, thyme, garlic,dried onion and Worcestershire sauce. Warm for about 10 minutes, do not let garlic burn.
- 3Increase heat to medium, add wine and stir to mix.
- 4Add sliced mushrooms, stir to coat.
- 5Reduce to low hat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Steak-House Style Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.7
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 89.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: