Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My favorite way to prepare mushrooms. Even if you don't like mushrooms, you'll like these. Great served over steaks or mashed potatoes. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Melt butter in olive oil over low heat.
- Add italian herbs, thyme, garlic,dried onion and Worcestershire sauce. Warm for about 10 minutes, do not let garlic burn.
- Increase heat to medium, add wine and stir to mix.
- Add sliced mushrooms, stir to coat.
- Reduce to low hat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
These mushrooms are so yummy. I used red wine. We ate them just like that, without steak. Thanks Cylee :) Made for I recommend tag game
These mushrooms were exactly what I was looking for! Perfect taste to go along with steak and potatoes, just like in a restaurant.
These mushrooms were impressive! Just like you'd get from a steakhouse - maybe even better! I used red wine since I served with beef - they were fantastic. I'd highly recommend these mushroom for serving with any steak or beef dinner!