Recipe by Becky Running Far & Fast
Just like the spinach side dish I had at an expensive Chicago steak house! I only use fresh spinach for this, but it can be used with frozen. Just substitute 4 pkg. (10 oz. each) frozen spinach leaves, thawed and drained, for the fresh spinach. Cook mushrooms and garlic as directed. Add spinach; cook until heated through, stirring frequently. Continue as directed. From Kraft foods website.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs fresh spinach leaves, cleaned, torn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender. Reduce heat to medium.
- ADD spinach; cook and stir 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted but still bright green.
- STIR in salt and pepper; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.