Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
From Remedy magazine. I often serve this as a bed for baked or grilled salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 (10 ounce) bag spinach, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- salt and pepper
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring , about 30 seconds.
- Add orange juice; cook until reduced a bit, about 30 seconds.
- Add spinach and sauté, stirring constantly, until it begins to wilt.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir well.
Served this with salmon in soy sauce, sesame oil, red chilli, lemon and spring onion and my boyfriend loved it. I'm not a big spinach fan myself but it made it a lot tastier!
Very tasty, quick, and simple dish. I had to buy 1 lb. of spinach so upped the quantities of everything and made an extra serving. Served as a side with Vegetable Couscous for a light summer supper. Thanks for the recipe! (P.S. I discovered that this also tastes really good on a plain cheese sandwich! Why I tried it that way I'm not sure, but I will be doing it again! LOL)