Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Luv ya, Popeye.
Top Review by RedVinoGirl
This was a good way to make spinach and shrooms. I increased the garlic and increased the shrooms. I also added a few shakes of crushed red peppers. This paired nicely tonight with recipe #53182 and recipe #73021. Thanks for posting.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (12 ounce) bags spinach, stems removed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter with the olive oil.
- Add in the mushrooms and garlic; saute about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Add in spinach; toss with 2 forks, about 5 minutes, until wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper; mix well; serve immediately.