- 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced thick
- 5 ounces spinach, I used fresh, but frozen will work as well
- 1 pinch kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat medium skillet pan on medium heat.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in skillet. Twice around the pan should be enough.
- Add sliced garlic and let it sweat for about a two minutes, moving often so the garlic doesn't burn. Garlic should be fragrant and soft.
- Add spinach. It may look like a lot, but it will reduce.
- Toss spinach with tongs to evenly cook.
- Add a pinch of salt towards the end, toss to combine.