Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
What could be more simple? Fresh sauteed spinach with a touch of garlic and red hot pepper flakes
- 6 ounces fresh spinach (from the produce section)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- Measure the oil into a large skillet.
- Add the garlic to the oil and briefly sautee over medium heat.
- Wash and dry the spinach and add to the skillet.
- Sautee the spinach, stirring constantly, until wilted.
- Sprinkle with red hot pepper flakes (add more or less per your tastes).
I enjoy fresh vegetables and this was quick and easy to prepare. I eliminated the red pepper flakes as I do not care for them, still good without them. Made for *Fall 2008 PAC* and served with Recipe #123997 Thanks!
Really yummy, flavorful and easy to make. Thanks so much!
Very simple and very tasty method of preparing spinach. Followed the recipe as written and didn't need to change a thing.