Recipe by Just Nora
What could be more simple? Fresh sauteed spinach with a touch of garlic and red hot pepper flakes
Top Review by Papa D 1946-2012
I enjoy fresh vegetables and this was quick and easy to prepare. I eliminated the red pepper flakes as I do not care for them, still good without them. Made for *Fall 2008 PAC* and served with Recipe #123997 Thanks!
- 6 ounces fresh spinach (from the produce section)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure the oil into a large skillet.
- Add the garlic to the oil and briefly sautee over medium heat.
- Wash and dry the spinach and add to the skillet.
- Sautee the spinach, stirring constantly, until wilted.
- Sprinkle with red hot pepper flakes (add more or less per your tastes).