My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and section grapefruit.
- 2Save the juice that accumulates and add to the orange and grapefruit juice.
- 3Put butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 4Season sole with salt, pepper and cayenne to taste.
- 5Add sole and cook about 3 minutes on each side, turning carefully.
- 6Remove when springy to the touch and keep warm.
- 7Add shallots and bell pepper and cook until shallots soften, about 3 minutes.
- 8Add grapefruit sections and juice.
- 9Bring to a boil and let reduce for a minute or two.
- 10Pour over fish and sprinkle with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Sole with Grapefruit
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.0
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.1 mg
- Sodium 473.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 19.0 g